Jumat, 18 Februari 2011

MOMENT OF LOVE ( Sweat hunger love about your love ) original by : Cobra Sweat Matoa ( Temmy Amardi )

MOMENT OF LOVE ( Sweat hunger love about your love ) 
original by : Cobra Sweat Matoa
( Temmy Amardi )




I kissed your lips, I touched your skin, 
I was lost for a moment in time.
You looked at me, I looked at you, 
I felt everything would be fine.
If I had wings to fly
I’d breathe in deep
And spread them
Wide
As I leap from the
Cliff
Into the wind where the gulls
Glide

As I walked away, 
you looked at me, 
and felt something in your eyes.
Through all the pain, 
I feel something deep, 
down where love hides.

I thought you were rough, 
hard to reach, 
I misjudged who you really were.
To think that feeling, 
when I looked in your eyes, could ever even occur.
Blue-green graves
And as your day
Grows slowly light
I’d arrive on worn-out wings
To hold you
In your waking dreams
And feel you soft
And gently warm
In my embrace at
Last.

So now I wonder, 
if it was just me, 
if you saw something more than our kiss.
I hope for more, 
wanting inside, for something without you I could miss.

It could be nothing, 
it could be everything, 
I wait for our next time together.
For what could I see, 
it was a moment in time, 
but with you my life could be better.

I walked out the door, 
you asked me to stay, 
but I couldn’t be by your side.
What did I feel, am I all alone, 
maybe my feelings should hide.

So here I am,
just hours apart, 
cant stop thinking about last night.
You seem so sweet, and yet so strong, fall in love… 
I just might.
Sweat hunger love about love you and me

I kissed your lips, 
I touched your skin, 
I was lost for a moment in time.
You looked at me, 
I looked at you, I feel my life will be just fine
Sweat hunger love about your love in moment



MOMENT OF LOVE 
( Sweat hunger love about your love )  
original by : Cobra Sweat Matoa
( Temmy Amardi )